[3830] CQWW SSB K4MI SOAB(A) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Oct 31 20:14:24 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K4MI
Operator(s): K4MI
Station: K4MI

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:

   80:   9      5        8
   40:   9      5        7
   20:  15      7       15
   15:  14      7       14
   10:   7      4        7
------------------------------
Total:  54     28       51  Total Score = 10,428

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Did not get to operate as much as I would have liked, for a couple of reasons.
The biggest factor was the band conditions were terrible (few to no sunspots!),
and many DX stations had trouble copying me, and I had to repeat several times
to get the correct call. The other reason was I was involved in some National
Parks OTA activity on Saturday. That was a once in a lifetime event, which I
felt took precedence over a contest that can be entered annually. Though any
score is better than none.