[3830] CWOpen N6NC(@W4AAW) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 4 14:12:38 EDT 2016

CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: N6NC
Operator(s): N6NC
Station: W4AAW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5
Remote Operation

Total:  110    88  Total Score = 9,680

My first CWO Open event from remote station W4AAW in VA. Thanks, Mike W4AAW
("Mr. Absolutely Reliable"), John K3TN and Rick N1RM for remote set
up help over the last few months.

Condx weren't great, but decent antennas in a fairly quiet area helped a lot.
Thanks to Mike for fixing 40m feed line connector so I could participate.
Excellent overall participation, lotsa stations. Maybe two Opens/yr would be
fun.

Could only do 2000Z-2359Z session due to grading my course papers at Scripps
Oceanography, and even then I wasted a lot of time forgetting to load Call
History and CW Fn keys files beforehand.

Lots of fun. Thanks for the Qs.

73, Larry N6NC