[3830] TnQP K4BAI SO FixedMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 4 23:21:35 EDT 2016

Tennessee QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:38

  160:    4      1      0       4
   80:   21     15      0      22
   40:   42     36      0      38
   20:    2      1      0       3
   15:    0      0      0       0
   10:    0      0      0       0
    6:    0      0      0       0
    2:    0      0      0       0
  222:    0      0      0       0
  432:    0      0      0       0
-----------------------------------
Total:   69     53      0      67  Total Score = 25,521

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, TH6DXX, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Claimed
score includes 600 bonus points for six QSOs with K4TCG.  20 was too long, of
course, but did get three QSOs via backscatter.  40M was long for much of the
afternoon.  Skip zone never went out past W4OQG in Memphis, so Pat was always
loud.  Otherwise, all or part of the rest of TN was in our zkip zone all
afternoon.  Went with wife to friend's QTH for dinner and missed a lot of
counties I am sure.  80 and 160 were pretty good during the last 2 hours.  Some
QRN, but not bad.  Only QSO on 40 in those last two hours was K4TCG, which was
probably backscatter.  Thanks for all QSOs especially the mobiles.  The loudest
mobile consistently was K4ZGB/m. Good job by all.  Hope KU8E and I can get up
for another mobile operation some year soon.  73, John, K4BAi.