[3830] All Asian SSB NX6T M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 5 00:02:47 EDT 2016

All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X KK6NON W2PWS WB6NBU IZ4AFW N6NC
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

   40:  387   106
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  660   235  Total Score = 164,030

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Very poor Condx with very high A and K indexes all weekend. Just a couple short
openings on 15 meters. 20 and 40 meters on Friday night yielded most of our
QSOs
and we made 1 QSO with Japan on Sunday afternoon on 15 meter band 15 minutes
before the end of the contest. All other stations heard on Sunday were DUPES !
We had guest OP Fabio, IZ4AFW from Bologna, Italy, who got  a few QSOs into the
log early Sunday morning. We can tell many stations just realized teh poor condx
and turned off their radios and went fishing or golfing over the weekend we
assume! ....and to think we have not even hit bottom yet for this sunspot cycle
!
73 de Dennis N6KI