[3830] All Asian SSB A93JA(KE5JA) SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Sep 9 01:28:39 EDT 2016

All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: A93JA
Operator(s): KE5JA
Station: A93JA

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Bahrain

Total:  612    71  Total Score = 110,973

I had to work Sunday, so I could only operate the first day from A93JA.
Conditions were very poor.  Decided to stay on 20m because there was nothing on
10m and only a few stations on 15m.  It was a real struggle to work stations
just above the noise level for most of the day.  Conditions picked up late
afternoon / early evening somewhat, but still my best rate was only ~ 85 QSO's
/ hour.  Hope I helped you with the A9 multiplier!