[3830] WAE SSB W4IX Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Sep 10 12:21:45 EDT 2016

WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: W4IX
Operator(s): W4IX
Station: W4IX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   42    44    69
   20:   41    18    38
   15:   37    52    38
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  120   114   145  Total Score = 33,930

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Short Summary: Heavy QRN on 80, only a few signals heard, no Q's. 40 was ok,
worked everone I heard, not much activity, only 2 answers to cq's. 20 meters
was ok, nice sigs but worked everyone on the band and no one was answering my
cq's. 15 had some nice sigs but some stations that were S9 said I was weak and
did not want to try any QTC's. My N1MM program was able to pull up the initial
QTC window, but when I hit OK, the next window with the QTC info was gone...so
I manually had to look back and give out my QTC info.....so coupled with the so
so propagation and lack of activity, shut down at 1600Z..73's and thanks for the
Q's.