[3830] WAE SSB KC0DEB Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 19:03:09 EDT 2016

WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: KC0DEB
Operator(s): KC0DEB
Station: KC0DEB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): ??

   20:  49    45     44
   15:   6     9     12
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  55    54     56  Total Score = 6,104

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Other commitments kept me away from the radio most of the weekend but I managed
some time in the chair.  Conditions were disappointing as expected , however, a
nice opening on Sunday made the 20m band come to life!   Unfortunately, I was
not able to ride it out all the way to the end... Darn alarm clock will buzz at
01:00am again :(
Did anyone else notice that the "Off Times" in N1MM+ are 30 minutes
and not 60 minutes as stated in the WAE rules?  That explains the ?? above
hihi
Thanks for the QSO's, and hanging in there for the QTC's !

73, John KCØDEB