[3830] NA Sprint CW K8CN QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 21:59:48 EDT 2016

NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH

---------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: Yankee Clippers

Comments:

Almost didn't enter this one due to extreme exhaustion from previous late night
and early morning trying to fix failed laptop.  Conditions were good on 20
meters for QRP, marginally less so on 40.  No comment on 80 because I don't
have a real antenna for that band. I'm not accustomed to really loud signals in
sprints after Thursday night NS events - lots of 20-40 dB over S9 signals in
this one!  Thanks to all for the fun, the Qs, and ferreting out my weak
signals.

73,
Mike

Rig: K3 at 5 W to Lazy H (cut for 20 meters) via Johnson Matchbox - as Porky
Pig used to say,  "Th-th-th-that's all folks!"