[3830] WAE SSB VO1MP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 11 22:56:51 EDT 2016

WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 15:43

   80:   46     6    92
   40:  201   170   123
   20:  648   706    96
   15:  103    91    91
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  998   973   402  Total Score = 743,067

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions not great  but enough propagation to give my rebuilt antenna system a
whirl ///  no 10 meters ....  15 was erratic but some openings .... 20 was bread
and butter band .... was able to give my newly installed 2 element 40 a work out
it played very well,   fixed on Europe .. More or less a laid back, operation
... might have spent more time  but very early into the contest , the Voice
keying setup went some what awry .. so had to resort to the old fashioned
holler and shout  method . larynx got a  bit of a work out... lots of activity
from East Coast of North America ,  it appears  conditions were not so good
from the far west ..  sunspots  .... once again lots of familiar calls.... and
lot of activity from DL land .. NOT SURE HOW or  WHERE  2 qsos disappeared, set
1000 Q goal .... and stopped at that number .. N1MM virtually flawless for me

73 es TKS for Q's
Hope C'Y'all Next one
GLWCDR
Gus