[3830] ARRL Sep VHF W3IP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 12 20:22:00 EDT 2016

ARRL September VHF Contest

Call: W3IP
Operator(s): W3IP
Station: W3IP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FM19
Operating Time (hrs): 21:21
Remote Operation

  903:   23     9
  1.2:   32    13
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  432   136  Total Score = 91,528

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

There were no extended conditions from my QTH, normal band conditions prevailed
for most of the contest. Activity seemed to be slightly up from last year. I
did not use any FM or digital modes, best DX was
6 meters �" SW EM85 (382 miles), W EN70 (407 miles), NE FN43 (418 miles)
2 meters �" SW EM84 (417 miles), W EN61 (485 miles), NE FN34 (452 miles)
This year, I worked 9 different rover stations, up from 7 different rover
stations in both 2014 and 2015. The number of rover Qs were up as well. Thanks
rovers for getting out there and making contacts!
Another measure of contest success �" nothing broke!
73, Mike, W3IP