[3830] WAE SSB HB9CA(HB9CAT) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Sep 14 06:09:57 EDT 2016

WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: HB9CA
Operator(s): HB9CAT
Station: HB9CA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Letzi

   80:   14     0    12
   40:   95    88    48
   20:  434   248    86
   15:  158   311    64
   10:   10    15     9
-------------------------
Total:  711   662   507  Total Score = 700,740

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

I new up front I wouldn't be able to stay for the full contest period because of
business obligations, nevertheless I decided to make the best out of it and
managed to be QRV for 20 Hrs.
While fixing a SO2R problem at the beginning I heard my friends at TM6M working
something like 87 QSOs in 22 minutes (congrats!), being in the same WRTC region
and contest category that was a severe hit to my motivation...
Nevertheless I'm quite happy with the result, through QTC's even "middle
pistols" like me can score decently.
Marco HB9CAT