[3830] CWopsT N5QQ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Sep 15 00:10:06 EDT 2016

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Sep 15

Call: N5QQ
Operator(s): N5QQ
Station: N5QQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): .83

   40:  55     44
   20:  32     32
Total:  87     76  Total Score = 6,612

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Sorry for MY KEYING issues tonight!

Thought I had a good start, then at halfway point me and N1mm started having an
argument about who was gonna run the CW keying. Not sure where it was coming
from but the keyboard kept locking up so as n1mm wouldn't KEY ANYTHING. It
would let me type in windows but no keying. Tried to work a couple guys but
that went badly! Anyway, after about 8-10 minutes it started acting correctly.
Think it was a problem between n1mm and the YCCC Keyer, with maybe a little
interference from the amp.
73
Ron/#1218
N5QQ
K3, Alpha 78 at 1kw, T8 at 60ft, HF6V roof mt'd