[3830] Salmon Run KX7L SOMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 19 00:37:13 EDT 2016

Washington State Salmon Run

Call: KX7L
Operator(s): KX7L
Station: KX7L

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: SNO

  160:    4      3       0
   80:   83     10       0
   40:   73     11       0
   20:  107     73       0
   15:   28      2
----------------------------
Total:  295     99     394  Mults = 73  Total Score = 79,559

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were not the greatest for this one, especially during daylight hours.
 Apologies to all those out there if I seemed to be an alligator at times - I
had intermittent S-5 line noise that made copying many weaker stations
difficult.  Worked a lot more SSB than in the past, though most of that action
seemed to be limited to 20 and 75m.  Even when things were hopping on 40m CW, I
couldn't get anything started on SSB on that band.  What's with that?  Didn't
quite equal my previous high score from 2010, but conditions were a lot better
then.  Thanks for all the Q's!