[3830] TxQP AC4CA SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 25 17:46:41 EDT 2016

Texas QSO Party

Call: AC4CA
Operator(s): AC4CA
Station: AC4CA

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: GILL
Operating Time (hrs): 14:28

  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  504     0       0  Mults = 130  Total Score = 195,780

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This was a disappointing year for me. Activity was very slow for this fixed
station (GILL). Couldn't hear rovers on 20m at all and QRN/QSB on 40m made it
difficult to chase them. 80m was horribly slow. Conditions were such that
out-of-state-ers had the edge working rovers. Bummer. Based on my experience
this year I probably won't make much of an effort next year. It seems the only
way to generate decent activity and really have fun in the TQP is to be a
rover. Alas.