[3830] TxQP NG7Z Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 25 18:25:09 EDT 2016

Texas QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   28     0       0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   28     0       0  Mults = 23  Total Score = 2,432

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

K2-100 Vertical. Difficult propagation condx from AZ both days on 20M. Didn't
get on the lower bands on Saturday due to evening obligations. Only the big
guns had relatively stable signals but even they faded in and out at times. The
mobiles were barely above the noise level. I worked them on a prayer. K5YAA was
usually the strongest one. No where near as much fun as last year. It got to
the point that I just walked away from the radio many times in utter
frustration. I'm not going to enjoy this solar minimum at all. But at least I'm
able to get on the air, crummy antenna, CCR's notwithstanding. 73 Paul NG7Z