[3830] CQ WW RTTY WB6JJJ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Sep 25 23:21:48 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WB6JJJ
Operator(s): WB6JJJ
Station: WB6JJJ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Penn Valley, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   19      13       2     3
   40:   26      11       9     9
   20:   73      19      26    18
   15:   97       2      18    15
   10:    2       0       2     1
-----------------------------------
Total:  217      45      57    46  Total Score = 75,480

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I hate Microsoft... I tried to start the computer Saturday afternoon but it
forced an update which took many hours.  We went out for a nice dinner.  Then
it had to update after a restart - what a !!!???!!!...  It is supposed to allow
auto downloads but manual installs.  I wish the logger gurus would write a great
program for my Mac.
Once in the game, it was a lot of fun.
This afternoon I sent one CQ on 15 Meters and had a 65 Q run of JAs - more
fun.
I was surprised that 10 Meters seemed dead.  The band was open to South America
with good signals from the only two stations heard and worked.  You can't work
them if they don't show up.
Bill