[3830] CQ WW RTTY EA8DED M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 26 04:32:02 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: EA8DED
Operator(s): SM7BHM YL7A OH9GIT EA8TL EA8DED
Station: EA8DED

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Tenerife

------------------------------------
Total: 2158      142     259    79  Total Score = 3,103,200

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Friday morning the multinational team had a lot to do to fix all set-up befor
the M/S operation. Finally we however failed to get the second radio to work,
so we remain without the multiplier station and had to go a Sole One TX Low
Power operation.

Operator list: Ewe SM7BHM, Juris YL7A, Vaino OH9GIT, Jorge EA8TL and Kari
EA8DED (OH2BP).

Equipment in use.  IC-7800 (IC-7300), SteppIR 3 el @ 5M / 140 M ASL, Windom.

Casa Vuokko, Norther coast of Tenerife, Puerto de la Cruz.

This happy team is still satisfied to the final result and appreciate every
single QSO - TU.

Best regards to our Fellow competitors, next time we'll improve for sure.