[3830] CQ WW RTTY OG2P(OH2PM) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 26 15:47:30 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: OG2P
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:

   80:  285        5      49    12
   40:  391       26      55    18
   20:  950       52      85    27
   15:  233       26      71    28
   10:    0        0       0     0
------------------------------------
Total: 1859      109     260    85  Total Score = 2,056,620

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

On Saturday I was spending a lot of time for testing my re-tuned 20 meter
antennas.
Conditions deteriorated from Sunday morning hours onwards. On Sunday I had to
take almost every hour 10 to 20 minute break to find motivation to
continue.Thus the effective operating time was about 30 hours.
Still uncertain if RTTY is the right mode for me.
The station worked fine. The hours spent in antenna towers and crane payed
back.I am now satisfied for the performance of the 20 meter antennas.

Thanks for all the QSOs and see you again in contests.. The next one for me
will be The Scandinavian Activity Contest SSB.

Pertti, OH2PM