[3830] CQ WW RTTY KB8O M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Sep 26 16:34:25 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KB8O
Operator(s): KB8O AB8M
Station: KB8O

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OH

   80:  260       44      28    10
   40:  479       50      51    20
   20:  630       32      84    27
   15:  367       12      60    17
   10:
------------------------------------
Total: 1736      138     223    74  Total Score = 1,649,085

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Friday night started off good as this time we finally started on time.
Conditions were good and low band noise was manageable. Saturday I spent more
time in the tool box while Doug oped. Conditions Saturday early (7AM) was great
on 20 and 15m. I was repairing a couple baluns , insulators, and at the end on
Sunday a steppIR controller blow up. Short of all the repairs to fix the
station now, we are only short a couple coax stubs to make it complete. Hope
next time is maintenance free. Thanks for all the Q's and the Europeans for
hanging in there Sunday when the bands were not so great...

Jay KB8O
Doug AB8M