[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0LSD M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Sep 27 13:15:14 EDT 2016

CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD W0BV K0TG
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO

   80:  122       39      19    11
   40:  763       49      83    30
   20:  821       51      93    30
   15:  152       18      62    19
   10:    6        2       5     4
------------------------------------
Total: 1876      159     262    94  Total Score = 1,876,660

Sailing along until Sunday AM and 15 meters goes totally dead. Sun event wiped
out stateside and all but a few SA stations for the rest of the contest. At one
point there were no signals on 15, even checked the antenna to see if it had
blown down.  Needless to say 152 Qs on 15 is not going to take you very far.
When your mult chaser radio has nothing to chase for the last 10 hours it makes
it rough. Last year we had 757 Qs on 15. Up until that point, other than 10
meters, the conditions were decent. Hey at least I got to watch the Broncos
beat the Bengals!! Congrats to those with the big scores.