[3830] WPX SSB 9A1A M/M HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Apr 1 03:05:44 EDT 2017

CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A5W 9A9A 9A6A 9A7R 9A7C 9A7CDZ 9A7MIM 9A8A 9A2EU 9A7DR IW2MJQ
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: KOZJACA

   80: 1394
   40: 2093
   20: 1947

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

Very poor CONDX on higher bands. We had great pleasure to be host to
Stefano,IW2MJQ. We had great time with him during his stay on our contest
location.
Also we had again two young club members in our team.
Mihaela,9A7MIM in age 20 and Domagoj,9A7CDZ, in age 18, worked like other older
and more experienced operators.
We shall continue to involve our youngsters in 9A1A contesting activity.The
only problem is to choose who will come to Kozjaca because of limited capacity
of room on our contest location. Now we have at least 10 of them for successful
particiation in SSB contesting and for RTTY more - cca 20.

Thanks to all who called us.
9A1A team