[3830] NA Sprint SSB KU8E HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 2 00:16:09 EDT 2017

NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:20

---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

K3-100/KPA500 and wires

Not much into SSB contests anymore but got on to hand out some QSO's.

Heard only 2 multipliers that I missed - W0DB in NE and a N2 in ME. Went back
for a quick look at 40 meters with about 5 minutes left and worked two KH6's.
Then a quick QSY back to 80 and worked NB1U in RI right at the end. I also had
a VO1 call me and worked a VE9 on 40 earlier. Missed a bunch of easy
multipliers that just weren't on - NH, KY, LA, NM and QC.

Jeff KU8E