[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Apr 7 00:22:56 EDT 2017

NCCC Sprint - Apr 7

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   3      3
   80:   8      7
   40:  15     14
   20:  10      9
Total:  36     33  Total Score = 1,188

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Forgot to try 15m!  Big surprise to work Mike K8CN with his s-9 signal a few
minutes before the starting bell.

Another disaster with N1MM, which I'm still learning.  Didn't get down until 5
mins before, and N1MM insisted on sending our WPX call, KD0PZ.   Not wanting
confuse everyone, I just sent everything by hand.  Then. . discovered I had
loaded the SprintLadd module, and it allowed same band dupes.  Sorry for the
QLF's on that one.  Figured out post-contest how to change callsign, so won't
make that mistake again.

Signals spectacular on all bands here and lots of activity.