[3830] JIDX CW N6RO SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 9 09:34:15 EDT 2017

JIDX CW Contest

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: CA

Total:  211    43  Total Score = 18,146

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Last year, K3EST, NA6O and I did a M/S effort, setting a new record in that
category.  We don't like M/S,there is no M/M, so we set out to try for record
scores on 20, 40 and 80m.  We'll see how that comes  out.

Friday night, I lucked out when light rain shut down the powerline noise
but didn't generate precip. noise.  Atmospheric noise was about average for
springtime.  Saturday night had less activity and powerline crap was back on.
Diversity RX helped pull the S5 signals thru.

Thanks to all the JAs who filled our logs.  CU in All Asia CW.

N6RO    4 SQ, SAL-30, K3/P3, ACOM 2000A, N1MM+