[3830] GaQP KM4HI Single OpMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 9 22:03:46 EDT 2017

Georgia QSO Party

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: Single OpMixed LP
QTH: NFL

  160:      4        0
   80:     29       14
   40:     51       57
------------------------
Total:     84       71  CW-Dig Mults = 49  Ph Mults = 40  Total Score = 21,271

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Another fun GQP in the log. Saturday condx were up to par with decent
propagation
on 40m to most active counties. Chased N0G and N4N with 7 counties logged
each.
Was nice to see some activity on 160 and 80, as well. Sunday was totally odd
and frustrating. Only worked N0G(esp)once the whole day! Seemed like all the
active cw mobiles south of Macon were in blackout to my location. Actually, I
had to use the 160m inv L to RX and then switch to the phased verticals to TX.
Thankfully, I "rode" with three mobiles in the mid to northern
counties to save the day. KB4KBS and WX4TC with 10 counties each and N4N came
through in the final hours with 6. Tough day though hearing surrounding states
working the stations I could not hear. So it goes. Thanks to all the GA
stations who got me in their logs.
73 de Jim KM4HI