[3830] MiQP K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 16 00:07:02 EDT 2017

Michigan QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

   80:    1      0
   40:   13      0
   20:   38     14
--------------------
Total:   52     16  CW Mults = 31  Ph Mults = 13  Total Score = 5,192

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

After many years of driving around Michigan for the MiQP, I do feel an urge to
show up for MiQP. Following K8IR around a lot of the counties I visited many
times was fun.

I was able to keep plugging away on 20 during the day, but the last two hours
after an evening engagement were brutal. Storms in MI and WI must have made
things tough up there, as a number of loud stations CQ'd in my face on 80, and
were not hearing other callers as well.

See you from the road in the Florida QSO Party in two weeks.

73  -  Jim  K8MR