[3830] 144SprngSprnt VA3ELE/R Rover HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 18 01:33:07 EDT 2017

144 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: VA3ELE/R
Operator(s): VA3ELE
Station: VA3ELE/R

Class: Rover HP
QTH: fn02

Total:  QSOs = 99  Mults = 53  Total Score = 5,247

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Wow what a night. Activity from FN03 was pretty awesome, really great to have
the locsl support. There were quite a few ststions that I missed on CW and not
being able to decode to my best ability. The QSB peaks were'nt long lasting but
very strong. Down to business, i set a goal to break 100QSO... oh sooo close, 99
will have to do. In the bright side, i made 53 mults eith a set goal of 50, that
makes up for that one less QSO hi. Besides taking a bit too long to set
up,things seemed to ge pretty good for a first time roving with the new
vehicle.

Setup was:
Yaesu FT857d
Yaesu G1000dxa rotor
Homebrewed 6el yagi
TE Systems 1452g running at 300watts

Grids totals:
FN03: 21 q's x 11 grids
FN02: 28 q's x 16 grids
EN93: 25 q's x 11 grids
EN92: 25 q's x 15 grids

Thanks everyone for getting on and making this another really fun contest. Of
course big THANK YOU goes out to the organizers for putting this on.

73 de Peter
VA3ELE/r 😀

See you next week from EN93/94 for the 222 Sprint.