[3830] 144SprngSprnt K0BAK/R Rover LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Apr 18 08:32:03 EDT 2017

144 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K0BAK/R
Operator(s): K0BAK
Station: K0BAK/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 73  Mults = 29  Total Score = 2,117

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Operated in 4 grids in Reading and Gap Pennsylvania: FN20, FN10, FM19, FM29. As
usual, activity rapidly dropped off after the first hour or so.
"Someday" I'll learn CW and digital modes, really hurts getting more
distant grids. 13 unique grids contacted, farthest FM07: KJ4ZYB. Thanks to
everyone who participated, especially those who hung in till the end. Thanks to
clean sweepers (got me in all my grids): K1RZ, K3TUF, N3NGE; and all-but-one:
AA2UK, N3JDR.