[3830] SPDX RTTY ON6NL SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Apr 23 12:15:48 EDT 2017

SPDX RTTY Contest

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Kinrooi

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  408   165  Continents = 6  Total Score = 2,172,060

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Really had great fun in this contest. Very poor conditions were announced but
worked nice DX on 20 and even on 15!
My strategy was to get first the 6 continents and then collect as many
multipliers as possible. It worked out nicely. With the patience of a YB
station, who had to ask 10 times for my number, I got Oceania in the log. Of
course half an hour later, another YB was worked without one repeat!
80 was not easy. Even missed Russia and Belgium as multipliers!
Great activity of the SP friends.
I am very surprised about the results. Only could dream of going over 2 million
with just 5 Watt!
Rig: IC756Pro2
Antenna: KT34a and dipoles at 20m up
Software: N1MM, VE7CC, FlDigi, Gritty