[3830] NeQP K7HKR Out of State LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Apr 24 04:11:52 EDT 2017

Nebraska QSO Party

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: Out of State LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:          6
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0      6       0  Mults = 5  Total Score = 60

80 watts, homebrew magnetic loop from AZ

Saturday was a shutout despite listening a lot; terrible conditions.  Sunday
had a bad start as I was unable to be heard by W0BH/M in 4 counties!  I pretty
much had given up at that point, but luckily went back at it because in better
conditions I was able to work him in his final 4 counties.  He did a superb job
managing the poor conditions and making sure that those of us who were sticking
with him could make QSOs.  I believe I barely heard bonus station NE0QP on SSB
at one point, but I gather that was mostly a CW operation.