[3830] CWopsT W5/MM0LID(@KJ5Y) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 26 10:08:51 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 26

Call: W5/MM0LID
Operator(s): MM0LID
Station: KJ5Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Houston

Total:  116  Mults = 89  Total Score = 10,324

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

What a great session!
The rotor is stuck on 96 degrees... need to get it fixed this morning. So sorry
to any left coast guys i may have missed.

I tried to start out on 80, wasted 2 minutes there.. was empty!

40 was so so.. weaker sigs than last week at this time. but picked away.

Came to 20 too late AGAIN! there was so much guys i missed there. Sigs were
much stronger there!

Sorry for delays in responding and errors sent. fat fingers and lacking the
coffee this morning!

think this is one of my best sessions if not the best i have done.

Lots of fun as always.
see you at 1900Z - with a fixed rotor hopefully!

TS590, Expert 1.3K-FA amp, GXP 7-7 up 100'
N1MM+
with a cranky, one ear receiver at the key.

73 Scott
MM0LID