[3830] 222SprngSprnt VE7AFZ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 26 12:51:06 EDT 2017

222 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: VE7AFZ
Operator(s): VE7AFZ
Station: VE7AFZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Setup my portable station on the side of Cypress mountain to the north of
Vancouver BC in CN89ji.  Ran a somewhat more elaborate station than in prior
years.   Ran a dedicated FM radio and antenna as well as the SSB radio and
beam.   Was pleased with the turn out in CN89 with a total of 12 contacts,
which was the highest of any grid that I worked.  I think this is the first
time I have ever had my own grid produce the most contacts in a VHF contest.
Was able to work WW7D/R in all four grids. Thanks to all who participated.
Thanks to Steve VA7RSM for helping with the setup and tear down.