[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Apr 26 21:10:46 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 26

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ionia SRA, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 45 min

Total:  18  Mults = 18  Total Score = 324

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Operated from Ionia State Recreation Area for the Michigan State Parks On The
Air (MSPOTA) - MRA504 - and the WWFF-KFF Parks On The Air (KFF3314).  Somewhat
of a "Senior Moment" - left home without a computer for sending CW,
so had to send with my trusty J-38 and Left Foot.  Apologies for screwy sound
Code every once in a while.

Very nice day, nice spot at the park - fairly high on a hill, overlooking a
lake.  Temperature was in the mid 20's (Celsius), light wind.

Without a computer it was difficult to get spotted, so NON CWT folks were at a
disadvantage. Did find my NPOTA/POTA friend Joe, N2CX, calling amidst a
cacophony of BIG Signals from New Jersy!  Thanks for the Call, Joe!

Since I'm still recouperating from a hip operation, I quit after a bit over an
hour operating - 15 minutes or so prior to the CWT, and 45 minutes of CWT.  Did
mainly S&P because I found few takers of my QLF with a foot pump.

Note to myself - read the "To Bring" list for a Park activation EVERY
TIME. :)