[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 3 00:13:17 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 3

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA

Total:  103  Mults = 78  Total Score = 8,034

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Fixed bad jumper from tuner to balun for zepp and fixed F key problem in N1MM+
abd thought was ready for CWT tonight.  But, couldn't find a frequency to CQ on
except once on 40M.  So most was S&P.  Was going strong on my one run on 40M
when someone put a carrier on the frequency and wouldn't turn it off for it
seemed like forever, so I moved and never found a good CQ frequency again.  All
three bands worked seemed in pretty good shape.  Apologies to the 6 station
callling on 40M that I couldn't get the call for.  Thanks for all QSOs and hope
to work you all in NAQP CW on Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.