[3830] EUHF Champ S51A(S55O) SO SSB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Aug 5 20:24:11 EDT 2017

European HF Championship

Call: S51A
Operator(s): S55O
Station: S51A

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: jn76gc

  160:          84     44
   80:         164     55
   40:         217     56
   20:         249     61
   15:         159     58
   10:          54     43
---------------------------
Total:   0     927    317  Total Score = 293,859

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the QSO's! It was a hard one, but really fun as usual :)
Very nice to hear lots of friends on the air and it's always nice to hear you
all!

I thank again all that went QSY for me to get the needed mults on the higher
bands. It was tough from here to get any run on the 21 and 28 band.

As last year, LY4A was the place to be! Congrats Rolandas for a great score!
The work done @ your station is paying off a lot! My hat is off to you!

Thanks to S500R (Miha S51FB) for a close race at the end and the guys @
cqcontest.net, it was fun to see how the race went and it kept me on my toes
all the contest! The real time scores add more thrill to the contest!

All worked flawlessly and thank god for the k9ay, so i could at least hear a
little with a storm going on and the summer QRN on 40/80/160, it was hard!

Log on LOTW soon as usual!

We love this game!

Bostjan - Ian  S55O