[3830] EUHF Champ RM2D(SM6LRR) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 6 05:54:22 EDT 2017

European HF Championship

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Vereya

  160:   130           46
   80:   225           58
   40:   227           55
   20:   357           64
   15:   131           47
   10:    80           36
---------------------------
Total:  1150    0     306  Total Score = 351,594

Club: RCC - Russian Contest Club

Comments:

One of my favourite contests all categories.

This year, 10 and 15 were not as good as last year from Moscow, but still some
decent openings at least to get some reasonable multipliers on those bands.

Was nice to keep pace with stations I normally have no chance against in other
contests due to less aluminium in the air and possibly other reasons...

TRCVR: TS 590S
AMP:   Expert 1.3
Power: 1 kW

10, 15, 20:  SP7IDX Hexbeam at 19 meters
40:          Vertical with 2 elevated radials
80:          Vertical with burried radials (@ 2 km)
160:         Inverted L with 15 meter vertical part and remaining part dropping
to ground.