[3830] NAQP CW NG7Z Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 6 10:11:48 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Marana AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 9:15

   15:   14     4
   10:    8     2
-------------------
Total:  307    94  Total Score = 28,858

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: AOCC - Gunslingers

Comments:

IC-7300, vertical. My goal was to make at least 300 Q's. And hope that the
monsoon t-storms wouldn't interrupt like they did last year. By 10pm my brain
was on the verge of melt down but #300 got put in the log courtesy of NR5M Tom.
Made a couple of insurance contacts and called it quits at 10:15 at which time
lava was flowing out of my ears. Having said that, I was pleased with the
station despite its pop gun status. The new radio is a real pleasure to
operate. And with it I can do RTTY FSK which the K2 I previously owned
couldn't. Congrats to fellow Outlaw Steve N2IC for his awesome score. See you
all during the contest season.