[3830] NAQP CW K8BL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 6 10:54:52 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K8BL
Operator(s): K8BL
Station: K8BL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  415   122  Total Score = 50,630

Club: North Coast Contesters

Team:

Comments:

In the process of moving across town to new QTH. Ended up with more time
to operate than I expected - XYL gave me a break. Might be my last Contest
for a while until I get settled in new location. Antenna situation will
probably be less than what I've put together here over the last 42 years!
New QTH has no HOA (I would NEVER live in one!!!), but my plans are modest.

Condx for the Contest were pretty good except for significant rolling QSB
on quite a few weaker stations. Everyone was patient and all QSOs were
finally made. My goal was 100 Q's on each workable Band, but 160 didn't
have enough op's to pull it off. Great fun!!