[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Aug 10 23:06:59 EDT 2017

NCCC Sprint - Aug 11

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA

   80:   5      5
   40:   7      7
   20:  13     10
   15:   2      2
Total:  27     24  Total Score = 648

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Visiting friends in Chatham, MA, on Cape Cod. Antenna was a 52 foot wire
vertical fed from the mag mount on the car, plus a single 33ft elevated radial.
Good activity, but that means a crummy signal like mine has more people
available to beat me out. Still fun to show up in different locations, instead
of being yet another guy in Ohio.

Back in Ohio next week, and most likely until the late fall migration south. Do
look for me and the other Ohio NS folk in the Ohio QSO Party on Saturday, August
26.

73  - Jim  K8MR/1