[3830] NAQP CW N8II Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Aug 11 20:02:12 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV

   40:  14     10
   20:  40     20
Total:  54     30  Total Score = 1,620

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I was thinking the NAQP was probably a week later. I was much too tired to
operate that much which worked out well as activity seemed low and the static
crashes were really loud even on 20 from storms out to the east/west/south
which would have really caused fatigue with a big effort. Starting at 0130Z
especially in the August event is not recommended! I convinced myself to work a
few. There was Es to TN and Gulf Coast area probably even much higher than 20M,
but few ops left on band from those areas. Kudos to Bob,W4ML who found me on
backscatter on BOTH bands and he was buried in the static on 20! Great
ears,dude!

73, Jeff