[3830] WAE CW WX4G Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 13 20:18:25 EDT 2017

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: WX4G
Operator(s): WX4G
Station: WX4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL

   80:   22    15    40
   40:  292   297   102
   20:  375   379    82
   15:    2           4
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  691   691   228  Total Score = 315,096

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Fun contest..never heard much on 15..but did not listen much.  Skipped most of
Saturday...so maybe 15 opened then.  80 meters was horrible...heard many
calling but with florida thunderstorm/lightning it is impossible to
copy...typical for August. Many thanks to SP4AEW for giving call and # umpteen
times before I got it.  That contact ended my time on 80 meters.
Was only going to give a few QTC's to the the major stations...but got hooked
and spent 19 hours.   Pretty good activity for such poor conditions.

Thanks to all that called!!

Bob  WX4G