[3830] WAE CW HP3SS Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 13 22:26:23 EDT 2017

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: HP3SS
Operator(s): HP3SS
Station: HP3SS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Panama

   80:   12     0    32
   40:  112   120    93
   20:  410   451    74
   15:   69    30    42
   10:    1     0     2
-------------------------
Total:  604   601   243  Total Score = 292,815

K-line 500W. 3 el and wires.
I started an hour late due to road conditions returning from a shopping trip.
There were some landslides which also took out the internet for the weekend.
I quit an hour early due to heavy lightning in the area and then a power
outage.
Nice that 15M opened on Sunday. I had 213 QSOs with Germany for 35% of total.
This is one of my favorite contests and I thoroughly enjoyed this weekend.
I ran about 98% and as usual that costs me in mults. But, that's what I do.
Thanks for all the calls. Many from DXers.
Thanks to N1MM and his team for making QTCs so easy. Thanks DARC!
-Robby HP3SS