[3830] WAE CW KZ5D Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 14 10:55:26 EDT 2017

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA

   80:
   40:   45    30    54
   20:  141   149    66
-------------------------
Total:  186   179   120  Total Score = 43,680

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Lots of fun in the very limited time I had available this weekend. Had lots of
outdoor honey-dos to take care of. But when i had a chance to sneak in to the
shack, I found the bands about as bad as ever! Nothing heard on 15 from EU. I
was not able to squeeze any late evening time in to operate due to social
commitments so missed some good times on 40 and 80?

After reading some of the other W5 land reports, I think we all suffered
equally with horrible conditions. Hopefully, next year will be better.