[3830] WAE CW WQ6X(@NX6T) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 14 13:27:58 EDT 2017

WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 19
Remote Operation

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   43    30    54
   20:  186   201    72
   15:    1     0     2
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  230   231   128  Total Score = 59,008

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This was another WQ6X remote operation from NX6T ("NashVile").
This weekend's operation was PLAGUED with computer system crashes,
so if I disappeared on you in the middle of sending a packet of
QTC's that is why.  Heard no EU on 80/10 meters. Worked 1 QSO on 15.
This was my FIRST WAE contest where I engaged in QTC sending.
I felt like a player in poker tournament with a BOUNTY;
except my bounty renewed itself every 10 QSOs.
This contest was the most fun I've had all summer.
Look for me in next year's WAE Cw contest, with some NEW SURPRISES.
You can read my writeup on this contest at: WQ6X.Blogspot.Com