[3830] CWopsT OF3BCX(OH1ZAA) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 16 17:25:09 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 16

Call: OF3BCX
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OF3BCX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP31AA

Total:   4  Mults = 4  Total Score = 16

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Planned to be back at the main operations site at 1900Z, but we were still
installing the 7-el 50 MHz 30-footer at our new hilltop... Just after checking
the 50 MHz SWR-curve, CWT started, so I switched the IC-7300 (on battery) over
to the 80  m loop on the NW slope of the hill. HA9RT was loud and the French
gang... Darkness fell in and there was no pen and paper for logging, so we cut
it short and arrived at the FT-990 + LK-550Z + 3-el low yagi setup 8 miles
South well after the CWT ended. Dragging the 100 Ah battery downhill over 600
ft took a good while... Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA