[3830] NAQP SSB K6GHA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 20 01:28:23 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Santa Cruz

  160:    1     1
   80:   11     6
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  365    88  Total Score = 32,120

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team #1

Comments:

>From my QTH conditions were difficult. Nothing on 10 and 15m and only 20 and 40m
were productive.
Had only a few good runs, but mostly S&P. Down in Q's by 1/3 from last year
and missed AK, MS and ND for the US Sweep, and only captured ON and BC for
Canada.
 Felt like with all the static and crashes the song playing in the back ground
should have been the Rolling Stones, "can't get no satisfaction".
Only a few good 10 minute bursts to break up the slog.
Bottom of the cycle... no place to go but up.