[3830] NAQP SSB K4BAI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 20 08:33:00 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:16

  160:    8     6
   15:    1     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  477   107  Total Score = 51,039

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, tee vertical.  Limited time
due to celebrating a friend's 80th birthday and then celebrating our son's 41st
birthday.  No signals heard on 10.  Only signal on 15 was TI5W, very loud.  20M
and 40M were quite good.  80M was very noisy and a lot of stations couldn't get
my call or didn't hear me calling, including N6NF and N7MZW.  No stations worked
west of TX on 80.  Worked everyone I heard on 160 except W9RE.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.