[3830] NAQP SSB K7RL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Aug 20 14:41:42 EDT 2017

North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

  160:    8     4
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  986   123  Total Score = 121,278

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

That was really tough. Never heard any signals on 15m and 10m. Moving stations
there proved futile. A BIG thank you to those that tried, however.

20m was shaky for the first few hours with signals fading in strength as
disturbances ebbed and flowed. At one point, I thought the band was going to
die out as even the big gun stations were piss weak. Within an hour the band
rebounded and things returned to "normal".

The low bands were incredibly noisy and represented a major challenge pulling
stations out. I'm certain they had a tough time pulling me out too. Thank you
to those that braved the noise and stuck it out to make the QSO.

Worked an unusually large number of WY portable stations that I assume are
camped out to see the solar eclipse. It was a nice change of pace to have the
elusive WY mult so plentiful. Thanks for the Qs everyone and enjoy the show!

Thanks to everyone for another fun NAQP!

73, Mitch, K7RL