[3830] CWopsT OF1ZAA(OH1ZAA) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Aug 23 16:04:44 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 23

Call: OF1ZAA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OF1ZAA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP01RO

Total:   4  Mults = 4  Total Score = 16

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Still 40 GW of Auroral power ruling. There was a
sporadic Es patch to HA9RT on 14 MHz, otherwise nil.
Went to 7 MHz. ON4UN was loud, but before I had forced
the 14 MHz antenna for a match (using a MFJ-941C with
ports reversed, and the IC-7300 tuner in series) he had
disappeared. A very nice catch was Vic/4X6GP on this
broken antenna on 7 MHz. Went to the OH1AF club meeting,
and while meeting so many old friends, I lost track of
time, and started 15 minutes late. Not a bad deal anyway!
Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA