[3830] CWopsT N8XX QRP

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Wed Aug 23 17:26:08 EDT 2017

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Aug 23

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Michigan
Operating Time (hrs): :40

Total:  11  Mults = 11  Total Score = 121

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Rig had problems.  5 watts max and then flakey.  Also kept telling me
battery was low, even though I knew it wasn't.  went down to 2 watts at
end to make sure it would finish.  Thanks to all who pulled me through,
and those with patience when rig problems occurred.

p.s. When I took the battery off line and started the charging, the
meter said there was 75% life left in it.  So, I must have had a flakey
connection between the battery and the rig.